Monday, August 9, 2010

Caring for the Flour Sacks


The doctor says I’m supposed to put on 35 pounds during my pregnancy. That’s the equivalent of strapping seven flour sacks around my belly and carrying them around with me EVERYWHERE I go.


Now that I’m in the six month of pregnancy, I’ve successfully finished off Flour Sack #3. To show her gratitude, Flour Sack #3 has started to kick me. I hear that I can expect future sacks to be even more violent.

To try to understand pregnancy, Nate decided to strap three (non-kicking) flour sacks to his own waist. Here’s a photo of us celebrating the progress. According to the doctor, I still have four more flour sacks to go, but I have NO idea how they’re going to fit. Perhaps Baby Cheeseman will be the first lady to join the NFL.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HeHe! Is this male empathy? Love it! You guys are so cute! I can only imagine how adorable this little one will be - but we can be certain they will be on fire for the Lord!

We love you guys! Wish we could see you more!

Mom said...

The most adorable picture I've seen in a long time...love it! Congratulations and yes, you can get a lot bigger until your amazement overflows! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, ya'll! I'm showing Grandma your blog and she thinks this is quite an embarrassing post! Oh My! Just Look at that photo! ;)
(I think it's cute!)

-miss

George said...

You guys rock.