Friday, April 25, 2008

First of many

Well, here we are, sitting in the great outdoors of Orlando, unsure of where the wireless is coming from. Hopefully not a hacker. So if our blog suddenly ends in mid-sentence...

Oh wait. We're still here.

In case you have no idea why some random person is yakking about wireless bubbles, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Ivy. And my Fiance Nate is sitting right beside me. If you want to know more than that, then read on as we blog. Besides, who ARE you? And why are you snooping into our blog anyway. Mom and Dad, we know you're out there.

Keep checking in. We'll keep you posted on our bizarre adventures in life. Trust me, we've had a few of them.

First random adventure...(trust me, they'll get better.) We just watched the Pizza Hut delivery guy get the top of his truck smashed (ok, not smashed, but whacked pretty good) by the security gate of the apartment complex where I'm staying. Use the keypad, buddy. And bring the pizza THIS way.

Ivy

No comments: